This secondment has been dedicated to the study of the EU ethics rules applying to the uses of photographs and videos. It has consisted in the following research activities:
- Analysis of photographs and videos present in Génériques;
- Analysis of the photographs and videos;
- Studying how to apply the Reg. (Eu) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on photographs and videos;
- Studying European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) and the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) on the balance between Data Protection and Freedom of the Arts and Sciences;
- Redaction of the document called “Images and Street Photographs. Applying the Reg. (Eu) 2016/679 (GDPR) to photographs.